Pagina's

zondag 5 februari 2012

DIY-

Yesterday when I walked by the hema, I saw this wiggle eyes. I had a nice idea, to this on a pair of black high heels that I never wore. Now I've got a new pair of heels. And I am very happy with them.

What do you need?

- A pair of high heels
- Superglue
- Wiggle Eyes
- A pen





Step 1: Spread the eyes on the two shoes

Step 2: Draw dots on the places you want to glue the eyes

Step 3: Glue the eyes on the place of the dots


And ready they are!


What do you think?

1 opmerking:

  1. ohh that such a good DIY, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    ENTER MY TOPSHOP GIVEAWAY, OPEN TO ALL!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment
xxx